HOW TO STYLE: CLASHING PRINTS
Posted: May 08 2019
If there's one thing that MINKPINK is known for, it's our fun, feel-good prints.
Our latest range features so many gorgeous florals, stripes and animal print that we couldn't resist dedicating our latest IGTV video to styling clashing prints. The idea is daunting, as it can easily go wrong and look like you got dressed in the dark. But never fear, here are our top tips on how to clash prints and look chic doing it:
- If you want to dip your toe in the water, wear a graphic tee with a leopard skirt for a low-key take on the trend.
- Combine prints in similar colours together for a cohesive look.
- Think outside the box - layer a bright striped knit over a floral dress and tie at the waist to create a whole new outfit.
- Not sure what prints go together? Try pairing bold stripes with delicate florals, or clash animal print with animal print.
- Just have fun! At the end of the day, there are no rules so just wear what makes you feel good!
Shop the prints: